- Philippines’ Air Asia Launches One Peso Base Fare PromoPosted 37 days ago
- Tiboli-Inspired Styles Launched in Rags2Riches Spring-Summer CollectionPosted 54 days ago
- Visiting Baluarte in Vigan, Ilocos SurPosted 72 days ago
- Nostalgic Calle CrisologoPosted 76 days ago
- Samurai X Movie Hits Philippine Big Screen – Rurouni KenshinPosted 169 days ago
- SM Cinema features Pacquiao- Marquez 4 live via Satellite on December 9Posted 169 days ago
- Movie Review: Cloud AtlasPosted 171 days ago
- SM Cinema celebrates 100% digital clarity with a Free Movie DayPosted 180 days ago
- Food Review: Dimsum BreakPosted 182 days ago
- Bonakid Boosts Kids PlaytimePosted 183 days ago
Are you the Happiest Pinoy Around?
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are HAPPY, please like this. And if you want to be happy, like it as well.
Amidst tough times, trying moments and unforeseen events, Filipinos are expected to exude happiness more than anything else. As if joy and happiness is embedded in the inner being of Filipinos that even at the lowest point of circumstances, we can still manage to smile and give heavier weight on happy things.
This is what the campaign of Cebuana Lhuillier Insurance Solutions’ “Happiest Pinoy 2012″ is all about. CLIS is looking for Filipinos from anywhere in the Philippines that exemplify the trait of being genuinely happy.
The Happiest Pinoy is open to Filipinos from 10 years old and above who possess three main things:
- A constatnly cheerful face and optimistic outlook
- Proven ability to rise above life’s challenges
- Positive impact in the lives of others.
Each will be qualified according through background checking and verification via a screwning committee. A panel of judges then interviews Top 20 semi-finalists to get the Final 10 Happiest Pinoy contenders.
The chosen Happiest Pinoy can add another reason to be happy since he or she can win Php 250,000 tax-free while the other nine finalist can enjoy Php 25,000 each.
“This is another way of measuring growth, in terms of happiness of people. And Filipinos is among the top in the world – 13th to be exact lately,” said CLSI General Manager Jonathan Batangan.
CLSI initiated this campaign last 2010 and was cited by various local and international award-giving bodies for Public relations campaign excellence.
Like it’s previous winner, Winston Maxino, Cebuana Lhuillier Insurance Solutions is expecting to find that exceptional happy Filipino.
Maxino is a dad of three girls whose life revolved in an up-and-down mere soap-opera tale. He was a diagnosed with a rare degenerative disease. He also has a child who has down syndrome. And yet amidst all of this, he chose to be happy.
Now, will you be the next Happiest Pinoy? Or do you know anyone that fits the criteria?
If so, you can just visit Happiest Pinoy website and downlad the official form and send it thru email or snail mail.
Registration is up to July 31, 20